We are also hoping, subject to vaccine delivery, that the Autumn COVID Booster can be given at the same time as your Influenza vaccination, as recommended by NHS England.
Please read carefully.
Adults aged 65yrs and over
You are invited to the following walk-in sessions (no appointment needed) at the surgery:
Surname A – M
- Saturday 8th October 2022 08:45-12:25
Surname N – Z
- Saturday 8th October 2022 13:30-16:30
No invitation or paperwork is needed.
Adults aged 18-50 with an underlying health condition, Adults aged 50-64 and registered Carers
You are eligible for a free NHS flu vaccine, but only from 15th October 2022
You are therefore invited to the walk -in session on Saturday 15th October 2022
- Surnames beginning A to M only should attend 08:45 to 12:25
- Surnames beginning N to Z only should attend 13:30 to 16:30
If you are housebound please notify the surgery and they will add you to the Housebound Flu list and arrangements will be made for you to receive the vaccination at home. Please be aware that this is a limited service and only available to totally housebound patients.
Patient’s with immobility
If it will be difficult for you to stand in a queue, please drive into the surgery carpark (marshals will be on hand to guide you) a GP or Nurse will come to your car and vaccinate you.
Walk in clinic instructions
- Come to the front of the surgery building, where there will be a marshalled queuing system
- Wear a short-sleeved top, and remove your coat / top layers when you enter the surgery in preparation
- We would appreciate if you would wear a face covering
- Don’t stop in the corridor, once you have been vaccinated follow the one-way arrows to exit at the rear of the building
- Don’t ask the GP, nurse or staff about any other health issue or prescription/result, as they will be unable to deal with it